Thanksgiving baskets will be prepared and given to one needy family in each of our founding parishes.
Please see below the items each class/grade has been assigned to bring in. Thank you for your support!
- Pre-KA Mrs. Fleming: Girls - gallon size ziploc bags; Boys - quart size ziploc bags
- Pre-KB Mrs. Daniels: Girls - stuffing; Boys - potatoes
- Kindergarten: Girls - canned cranberry sauce & jars of turkey gravy; Boys - plastic cups, medium size & heavy duty plates
- 1st Grade: Pasta and rice
- 2nd Grade: Canned fruit
- 3rd Grade: Bottled water, tea, lemonade, and juice
- 4th Grade: Canned vegetables
- 5th Grade: Desserts and sweets
- 6th - 8th Grade: $3 per student (for perishable items including the turkeys, fresh vegetables, & dairy products, as well as roasting pans, spices, can openers, basters, etc.)
Any size contribution is appreciated.