Dear All Saints Families;
We realize this is a difficult and stressful time for all of our community. We are optimistic that these two weeks off will allow for everyone to get some rest, spend time with family, and find some peace. We hope our families remain healthy. The administrative team would like to remind you about a few things:
- This week and next week are vacation. However, our office will remain open until Wednesday, March 18, 2020, from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM, to answer any questions and allow parents to pick up their children's supplies. There will NOT be anyone at the school from March 19th until March 30th. This will allow for the deep cleaning of the school with no one present for a week after to truly disinfect the school.
- If your child is in grades Pre-k through 4th, you should have received an iPad Loan Agreement for your child's need to take the iPad home. Please sign, scan and email the photo to your child's teacher.
- Please remember to monitor iPad usage at home. It is to be used for education purposes ONLY. Also, please make sure your child's iPad is on your home WiFi. This will allow us to push updates and APPS out to everyone.
- As soon as the administrative team receives more information about the future of learning at school or home learning, we will notify parents promptly.
- If we were to go on Home Learning, it will not begin until March 31st. All information would be sent to you when future plans are decided but no later than March 30th. We know online learning will require parental or tutor assistance for the little ones. We are well aware of our students' limitations on independence at each grade level. Our teachers will develop age appropriate lessons that will allow our students to learn and keep up with the grade expectations.
We wish everyone a healthy break. Kindly check your emails for further updates.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs. Jill Broz