Fundraising While you Shop!
An exciting fundraising program called ‘Scrip’ is available at All Saints Catholic School. This is a no selling program that allows our families to raise money by using gift cards to pay for everyday purchases.Our school is able to purchase gift cards through Great Lakes Scrip Center’s hundreds of retailers nationwide at a discount, which you can then buy at face value. The difference is our profit. These are the same gift cards that you would purchase if you went to the retailer directly. By purchasing these gift cards before you shop for your everyday items - like groceries, gas, clothes, and restaurants – we raise money, without you having to spend a penny extra.
TWO WAYS TO ORDER:
- Fill out our customized order form (available online) and drop it off at the school with your check.
- Place your order online at: http://www.shopwithscrip.com/
- Go to Family Sign Up box to create your account.
- Review all the ways that shopping with Scrips can be easy – there’s PrestoPay, ScripNow
- and Reload.
- By signing up with Presto Pay you can pay online while placing your order.
Please visit the Great Lakes Scrip Center website at: http://www.glscrip.com/
to view all retailers and denominations that are available for purchase. You may also add to our order form in the spaces provided.All orders placed before 8:00 a.m. on Monday, will be available for pick up in the office on Friday of the same week.
All Saints Enrollment Code: 7L58A2E339898
(561)748-8994 ext. 112