All Saints Catholic School is accredited by the Florida Catholic Conference. The Florida Catholic Conference Accreditation Program has established a program of accreditation for Catholic schools in the Province of Florida and the Diocese of Savannah, Georgia. The Florida Catholic Conference Accreditation Program is one of the oldest Catholic accreditation programs in the country and has influenced other Catholic school accreditation programs. The accreditation program provides a systematic process of school improvement through the application of educational standards or criteria. The benefits of this accreditation design include:
- the assurance of quality Catholic education based on a Christian value system,
- the validation of a school’s unique purpose of teaching and living out the message of Jesus Christ according to the Catholic tradition,
- the integration of faith and values into the program design,
- the opportunity for a continuous peer review and assistance at various stages leading to the ongoing planning and improvement of services for students, and
- the existence of a set of current standards which promote excellence in the total educational program and are appropriate to the mission of Catholic schools.
All Saints Catholic School was accredited in 2007. The school continues to review and revise it's action plan as the needs of the community change each year.
For more information about the FCC Accreditation, please visit www.eas-ed.org.