All Saints Catholic School believes that clothes do not define a person. The wearing of a uniform allows everyone to be seen for who they are, not by what they have. Uniforms are required at All Saints Catholic School and the complete, official uniform must be worn every day unless otherwise prescribed by the administration. Please refer to the information below and to the right for information on our dress code and uniform ordering information.
The hair is to be neatly groomed and of moderate length. Bandanas/ kerchiefs covering the head are not permitted. Hairstyles that are ‘bushy” or that entail significant contrasts of longer and short hair, or unnatural contrasts in color, are not acceptable. Hair styles that are extreme or bizarre, or that involve design or architecture are not permitted.
- Boys: Haircuts are to be traditional and conservative, kept to the top of the neck and above the collar, off the ears and from mid-forehead to above the eyebrows.
- Girls: Girls’ hair must be off their face. No beads, sequins or unusual hair adornments are allowed.
- If any student is non-compliant, they will be sent home and not allowed to return to school until the hair style/color is corrected.
- Final determination as to what is acceptable will be determined by the administration.
- A small, plain cross or religious medal and chain (not just chains) and a digital or analog watch are the only jewelry that may be worn by students at All Saints. The cross or religious medallion must be worn inside the shirt or blouse. Bracelets and ankle bracelets are not permitted. No rings are allowed.
- Smartwatches, Apple Watch, or other watch that can game, talk, or text is NOT permitted.
- Girls may wear small post/stud earrings only (one in each ear). If a girl is allergic to post/stud earrings, then she may not wear other earrings.
- Boys may not wear earrings.
- No other jewelry may be worn. Should a student wear inappropriate jewelry (as determined by the administration), the jewelry will be taken from the student and returned at the end of the day. If a student continuously violates this policy, the jewelry will be confiscated and kept until the end of the year.
- No waist chains, body piercing, tattoos, counter culture symbols or appearances will be accepted. No tattoos permanent, washable, or student created may be worn.
- No wrist bands that are inappropriate, as determined by the Administration, may be worn.
The following is NOT permitted: make-up of any kind (including foundation and waterproof mascara), nail polish, acrylic nails, and gel/dip/French nails. Any make-up, perfume, cologne found in school will be confiscated and returned at the end of the day and is not to be brought back to school. Please remove all nail polish and make-up before coming to school.
Student Council’s Jeans for Scholarship Fund Day
On special occasions students will be permitted to come to school in jeans and an All Saints spirit shirt. On these days any student who wishes to wear jeans for the Student Council’s Jeans for Scholarship Fund Day is required to pay $2.00. When participating, students will be expected to follow the non-uniform dress code:
- Students are permitted to wear full-length denim blue jeans as long as they are neat in appearance and are not ripped or frayed, and do not have holes worn through them.
- Students are permitted to wear only approved All Saints spirit shirts or uniform tops.
- Only uniform shorts are permitted.
- Skin-tight clothing is not to be worn as part of the uniform or non-uniform apparel. Girls may not wear any clothing the exposes the midriff or any other significant part of the body.
- Sneakers with socks may be worn. Slipper and boots are not permitted. Due to safety issues, students with backless or flip flops will not be permitted to attend class.
Non-uniform Dress Code
There may be occasions in which students are allowed to wear non-uniform attire. Students are reminded to dress with modesty. Students should adhere to the following attire:
- Appropriate length skirt, shorts or dress – no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees
- No torn or tight jeans or pants
- No spaghetti strap tanks, midriffs, tube tops, etc.
- No logo type T-shirts
- No hats (unless specifically designated)
- No loose/baggy pants or shorts
- No make-up or nail polish (including gels/French manicures)
- No hoop earrings or excessive jewelry
- Holiday adornments may be worn on specified days determined by administration
- Closed-toed shoes must be worn
- Socks must be worn
- No jeggings, leggings or skinny jeans
- Skirts, shorts or dresses are to be no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of the knees
All Saints Catholic School believes that clothes do not define a person. The wearing of a uniform allows everyone to be seen for who they are, not by what they have. The purpose of a uniform is a means of consistency in student dress, while keeping costs to a minimum. It also reduces the problem of competitive dressing. Students, unless otherwise notified by Administration, will wear the school uniform.
All Saints students are expected to keep themselves well-groomed and neatly dressed at all times. A clean and healthy appearance is important. Any form of dress or hair style which is considered by the Administrations to be contrary to good hygiene or which is distractive or disruptive in appearance and detrimental to the purpose or conduct of the school will not be permitted. All clothing must be clean, neatly pressed, and in good repair. No ripped, torn, or defaced item may be worn.
All uniforms described below MUST be Dennis uniforms, except socks and shoes. Dennis uniforms are available through our official supplier. Online sales will begin on May 1, 2023. Create your account & sign up to receive their emails at https://www.dennisuniform.com/account/register.
Order Online: https://www.dennisuniform.com/
The regulation uniform is as follows:
Girls and Boys – Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
- White or red knit polo shirts with school monogram
- Navy pull-on slacks, navy shorts, or skorts (no shorter than 3” above the back of the crease line behind knees
- White crew socks, 1” above the ankle, and sneakers (NO light-up shoes permitted)
- Navy or white tights in cold weather may be worn
- Navy or red cardigan or pull-on sweater with school monogram or navy blue sweater vest
- Girls solid navy dress
Boys: Grades 1-8
- Navy shorts or slacks w/belt loops
- ASCS belt must be worn with shorts or slacks
- White or red knit polo shirt or oxford dress shirt with school monogram
- Dry-fit red polo shirt with school monogram
- Plain navy, black or white crew socks, 1” above the ankle (footies, no-shows, or logos are NOT permitted)
- Solid black or brown leather dress shoe. Trim, soles, and laces of a contrasting color are not permitted. Velcro allowed Pre-K to 2nd grade ONLY
- Shoes may be solid Sperry Top-Siders with no designer contrasting color/ pattern insert
- No athletic or skater shoes allowed
- If undershirts are worn, they must be plain white
- V-neck cardigan, V-neck pullover, or navy blue sweater vest all with school monogram
- *8th grade boys – Khaki shorts or slacks and navy school monogrammed polo shirts allowed
Girls: Grades 1-8
- NEW: 1st Grade ONLY Solid Navy Dress
- 1st – 8th grade – Navy Bermuda shorts (no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees) or navy slacks
- ASCS belt must be worn with shorts or slacks
- 1st – 4th grade – Plaid pleated jumper, plaid skort or navy scooter skort (no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees)
- 5th – 8th grade – Navy scooter skort (khaki ONLY for 8th grade girls)
- 1st – 8th grade – White or red knit polo shirts with school monogram
- 1st – 4th grade – White round collar blouse or oxford dress shirt with school monogram
- 5th – 8th grade – Oxford - Solid white shirt with school monogram
Allowed: Navy blue, brown or black leather shoes. Trim, soles, and laces of a contrasting color are not permitted. Buckle or lace-up style shoe with black no-marking sole, Sperry Top-Siders with no designer contrasting color/ pattern insert.
Not Allowed: No heavy lug soles or heels and no ballet shoes
- Plain white or navy crew socks, 1” above the ankle (footies, no-shows, or logos are NOT permitted)
- Plain navy or white tights in cold weather may be worn
- V-neck cardigan, V-neck pull-on sweater (navy or red), or navy blue sweater vest all with school monogram
- If undershirts are worn, they must be plain white.
- Undergarments need to be white
- *8th grade girls – Khaki skort, scooter skort, shorts (no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees, or slacks and navy school monogrammed polo shirts allowed
- 8th grade – Khaki or navy slacks, white Oxford dress shirt, solid red or red/blue striped tie
- 1st – 7th grades – Navy uniform slacks, white Oxford dress shirt, solid red or red/blue striped tie
- Middle School boys are REQUIRED to wear their ties all day after liturgy.
- NO SHORTS OR SWEATSHIRTS ARE TO BE WORN TO LITURGY
- 1st – 4th grade – Plaid jumper or plaid skort (no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees), white blouse or oxford dress shirt with school monogram
- 5th – 8th grade – Plaid kilt (no shorter than 3” above the crease line at the back of knees), tailored white blouse or oxford dress shirt with school monogram
- NO SHORTS, SLACKS, OR SWEATSHIRTS ARE TO BE WORN TO LITURGY
- Navy blue basketball length shorts
- Light gray T-shirt with school monogram
- White crew socks, 1” above the ankle
- Athletic shoe (no light-up sneakers, wheeled or other non-traditional athletic shoe is allowed), Non-marking lace up sneakers must be worn for class. (Velcro allowed for PreK-2 only)
- Navy blue sweatshirt and sweat pants (optional)
- Students must wear Dennis Uniform school approved sweaters or middle school may wear the uniform navy long sleeve pullover.
- Students may wear a non-school jacket on cold days ONLY if there is a school approved sweater underneath the jacket. Non-school jackets need to be removed inside the classrooms, cafeteria, etc.
Because it is impossible to encompass every eventuality of dress and appearance, the judgment of the Administration is final in these matters. Students who are not in conformity with the Code of Dress and Appearance may incur disciplinary consequences.