Please join All Saints in celebrating Catholic Schools Week from January 26 – February 3. This year’s theme is “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service.” We see the marvelous reality of how All Saints celebrates faith, knowledge, discipline, morals and service toward each other every day. It is in the dedication, integrity and generosity of our Pastors, teachers, staff, administration, board members, parents, and all those who contribute to supporting All Saints. It’s in the compassion of our students when they help one another or reach out to assist our less fortunate brothers and sisters. It’s in the life-long values that our students will continue to embody long after they have left our doors. Please share in our enthusiasm as we focus on the different aspects of how “Catholic Schools: Communities of Faith, Knowledge and Service” adds to the spirituality across our Nation this week.
Celebrate #CSW19 on Social Media: Use the #CSW19 hashtag and join others celebrating Catholic Schools Week.
Daily Themes & Events for CSW 2019
Saturday, January 26 ~ Movie Night (see flyer for more information)
- All Saints field by the pavilion
- Gates open at 5:30 and show starts at 6:30
- $8.00 ($10.00 at the door) children under 4 free
- Food/drinks for purchase (order form sent home and on website)
Sunday, January 27 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Parishes
Parish Appreciation Day
- All students are encouraged to wear their school uniform while attending Liturgy with families; students who get the bulletin signed by a member of the clergy or the parish liaison will get a NUT day for February 22, 2019
- Students will pass out “Thank You” bookmarks after the masses
Monday, January 28 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Community and Our Nation
Community & Nation Appreciation Day
- All Scouts can wear their scouting uniforms
- Community Service Project - Gifts for Jupiter Police Department, Jupiter Fire and Rescue and the Fish and Wildlife officers.
- Blood Drive: The Bus will be in the All Saints Parking Lot (Electronic Sign Up Time Sheet soon to follow)
The items below will be collected from Jan. 14 - Jan. 23
- PreK: toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, gum, mints
- K: Protein bars and granola bars, games
- 1: coffee and snacks, puzzle books (crossword/sudoku)
- 2: Mints, Gum and sunscreen
- 3: Hand sanitizer and Kleenex packs
- 4: chapstick, bar soap, sunscreen
- 5: lotion, shampoo, conditioner
- Middle School: puzzle books, decks of cards, games
Tuesday, January 29 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Grandparents
- 7:45-8:15 am Coffee & Donuts in Dining Hall for Grandparents PreK – 2nd ONLY
- 8:15-8:30am PreK – 2nd performance in Dining Hall
- 8:30–9:30 am Grandparents visit the classrooms PreK – 2nd ONLY
Wednesday, January 30 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Students
Student Appreciation Day: Go Eagles!
- Field Day – Students dress in P.E. clothes for the day. Teachers will let students know which team color they are assigned to. Students are permitted to wear athletic/PE shorts and a t-shirt that matches their team colors. Hats and sweatbands are permitted during the time students are actively participating in field day, otherwise those items should be put away.
- PK-2nd 8:30 - 10:00 am
- 3rd-5th 19:30 am - 12:00 pm
- 6th - 8th 12:30 pm - 2:45 pm
- Ice cream sandwiches for all students provided by H.S.A. at lunch
- No tests on Wednesday or Thursday, no homework on Wednesday
- Bagged lunch from cafeteria for outside
Thursday, January 31 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Parents
Picnic with Parents!
- 9:00 am Liturgy
- Join your child for a picnic lunch outside! See times below.
- 11:00-11:25 - Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade
- 11:45 - Pre Kindergarten (Students will meet parents in Dining Hall)
- 11:50-12:20 - Middle School
- 12:25-12:55 - 3rd, 4th, and 5th
Friday, February 1 ~ Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Faculty and Staff
Administration, Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day