After much thought and research we have decided to move forward with a third party vendor for the cafeteria. We have selected Maschio’s Food Services Incorporated. This company began in New York and New Jersey and has specialized in the smaller private schools. Their commitment to fresh and healthy foods is outstanding. They are also able to bring us great options for a reasonable price. Please see the introductory letter below.
- Menu’s will be available by using the school Nutrislice website.
- Information is listed below on registering for online payment accounts.
- Student Lunch Cost: $5.00
- Lunch Begins August 11, 2021
- All lunches include *grains/breads, meat/meat alternative, fruit/juice/vegetable, and refreshing milk. Students must choose at least 3 items. Make sure 1 is a fruit, 100% fruit juice, or vegetable!
You can easily view information about what is on the menu each day.
Mobile App Available on Google Play or app Store; Search for Nutrislice
Pay & Order Lunch
- Select the “Register” option on the top right.
- The screens will guide you through the process to establish your account.
- The internet convenience fee is a percentage for credit cards and a flat fee for ACH transaction.
The school uses a computerized point of sale system in the cafeteria. Parents can make payments online or send in payments to the cafeteria using the coupon below. This system allows for account purchases of meals and snacks. Parents may pay in advance for purchases. Students still have the option to pay cash on a daily basis. More information and a payment coupon is available below.