Please join All Saints in celebrating Catholic Schools Week from January 26 – February 1, 2020. This year’s theme is “Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.” We see the marvelous reality of how All Saints celebrates faith, knowledge, discipline, morals and service toward each other every day. It is in the dedication, integrity and generosity of our Pastors, teachers, staff, administration, board members, parents, and all those who contribute to supporting All Saints. It’s in the compassion of our students when they help one another or reach out to assist our less fortunate brothers and sisters. It’s in the life-long values that our students will continue to embody long after they have left our doors. Please share in our enthusiasm as we focus on the different aspects of how “Catholic Schools: Learn. Serve. Lead. Succeed.” adds to the spirituality across our Nation this week.
Celebrate #CSW20 on Social Media: Use the #CSW20 hashtag and join others celebrating Catholic Schools Week.
CSW 2020 Calendar of Events
Sunday, January 26: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Parishes
Parish Appreciation Day
Monday, January 27: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Community and Our Nation
- All students are encouraged to wear their school uniform while attending Liturgy with families; students who get the bulletin signed by a member of the clergy or the parish liaison will get a NUT day for February 21, 2020
- Students will pass out “Saint” prayer cards after the Masses
Community & Nation Appreciation Day
Tuesday, January 28: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Grandparents
- All Scouts can wear their scouting uniforms
- Honor Wall for Stars representing family members who are police, fire fighters, emergency personnel, veterans, and active military
- Community Service Project - Gifts for Jupiter Police Department, Jupiter Fire and Rescue and the Fish and Wildlife officers.
- Primary Grades will color pictures in class
- Intermediate Grades will write cards of Thanks in class
- Middle Grades will bring in packages of mints, gum, life savers, and granola bars (Please bring in by Friday, January 24, 2020)
Wednesday, January 29: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Students
- 7:45-8:15 am Coffee & Donuts in Dining Hall for Grandparents PreK – 2nd ONLY
- 8:15-8:30 am PreK – 2nd performance in Dining Hall
- 8:30–9:30 am Grandparents visit the classrooms PreK – 2nd ONLY
- Intermediate and Middle School will write letters of appreciation for grandparents
Student Appreciation Day: Go Eagles!
Thursday, January 30: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Parents
- Field Day – Students dress in P.E. clothes for the day. Teachers will let students know which team color they are assigned to. Students are permitted to wear athletic/PE shorts and a t-shirt that matches their team colors. Hats and sweatbands are permitted during the time students are actively participating in field day, otherwise those items should be put away.
- Ice cream sandwiches for all students provided by H.S.A. at lunch
- No tests on Wednesday or Thursday, no homework on Wednesday
Picnic with Parents!
- 9:00 am Liturgy
- Join your child for a picnic lunch outside!
- 11:00-11:25 - Kindergarten, 1st, and 2nd grade
- 12:00 pm - Pre-Kindergarten (Students will meet parents in Dining Hall)
- 11:50-12:20 - Middle School
- 12:25-12:55 - 3rd, 4th, and 5th
- Please check out our beverage bar for parents given by faculty to say “Thank you”
Friday, January 31: Catholic Schools Celebrate Our Faculty and Staff
- Please check out our lunch menu for the day. There will be many more ordering options for parents to also purchase.
Administration, Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day
- Early Dismissal Day so that all faculty and staff can enjoy a lunch provided by administration