Jeans for Scholarship
Student Council’s Jeans for Scholarship Fund Day
What is Scholarship Day?
Any student who wishes to wear jeans is required to pay $2.00 toward the Jeans for Scholarship Fund on or before the Jeans for Scholarship Friday. Student Council representatives will come to classes to collect money. All proceeds will go toward Jeans for Scholarship Fund.
Dates for Scholarship/Theme Day
- September 10: Patriot's Day - Red, White, & Blue Shirt
- October 8: Fall Color Shirt
- November 12: Sport Jersey Day
- December 10: Christmas T-shirt
- January 14: School Colors T-shirt
- February 11: Valentine's Day T-shirt
- March 11: St. Patrick's Day T-shirt
- April 8: Spring Colors T-shirt
- May 13: Disney/Universal T-shirt
Appropriate Jeans Dress Code
Must be BLUE jeans.
Jeans cannot be:
- Hip Huggers
- No jeggings or skinny jeans
Shirts must be an All Saints shirt (example: regular school shirt, spirit shirt, t-shirt used to promote school fundraisers).
P.E. tennis shoes or school shoes must be worn. Socks must also be worn.
Consequences for Inappropriate Jeans
First Offense: Call home for regular uniform clothes
Second (and last offense): Call home for regular uniform clothes and loss of privilege of wearing jeans for remainder of the school year.