Parents and students are strongly encouraged to attend the individual open houses that are scheduled in the fall. Information will be posted below as it becomes available. Many schools such as Cardinal Newman, Oxbridge Academy and The Benjamin School will also offer tours and a campus visit. See open house schedule attached below. Information will continue to be updated as it is received from individual schools. Private schools may offer tours by appointment. Please check with the individual schools for information on this.
Please do not hesitate to call or email Mrs. Pomerantz at email@example.com with questions or to schedule an appointment.
Recommendation letters: Benjamin, Oxbridge Academy and The Pine School and most out of state private schools require teacher letters of recommendation. Please submit these letters to the guidance office for distribution to our teachers, they will be sent directly from this school to the ones you selected. Do not give these letters to your children to hand out.
To help you with the high school application process, a number of schools will schedule annual open houses. Information will be posted as it becomes available.
- Showcase of Schools: October at the South Florida Fairgrounds Expo Center. This annual event features Choice Academy programs throughout the School District of Palm Beach County. School representatives will be available to discuss the opportunities offered by the district. It is highly recommended you attend with your child.
- Oxbridge Academy: October
- Cardinal Newman High School: November
- The Pine School: November
- The Benjamin School: November
- Jupiter Christian School: November
- Jupiter High School: November
- Dwyer High School: November
- Suncoast High School: November
- Southfork High School: November
- Oxbridge Academy: December
Please take advantage of this opportunity to see the school campus, meet faculty and learn about the curriculum. Contact Mrs. Pomerantz at firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.
Cardinal Newman High School Placement Exam: Saturday, December 7, 2019 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
In order for a student to sit for the placement test they must apply for admissions by November. The Admissions Application is their registration for the test. Please contact the Admissions Director at 561-683-6266 or at email@example.com
with questions, to register, or for more information. Visit their website at www.cardinalnewman.com
Palm Beach County Choice Program Application Deadline: January 24, 2020
The window to apply to a PBC Choice program for the 2019-2020 school year is November 1, 2019 - January 24, 2020. For schools requiring an audition such as Dreyfoos, the application deadline is December 6, 2019. For more information about choice programs in Palm Beach County please see Mrs. Pomerantz or visit: www.palmbeachschools.org/choiceprograms.